Monday 29 December 2008

Lord Noel's Christmas Message - from the Gardener

Well Hello everybody!...........It's Baz here!........with some nice topical gardening tips for you........and you'll be pleased to know that there's bugger all to do in the garden roight now so you can go and polish yer marrows instead!................ Very nice too!

I went to midnight mass over xmas and had a lovely time singing all those christmas carols in our little ole local church............... I must admit there's nothing I like better after a good Xmas curry and a skinful of booze..............than a good singsong!

It does the ole heart and soul good!

I met the Vicar again today while I was raking up the leaves on his Lordships drive and the Vicar says to me "Did you have a nice time at Midnight mass Baz?" I says "Yes I did Vicar!"

He nods and says "Yes I think we all did - it was so lovely ........until that drunk with the marrow turned up!"
"Oh Really?" I asks
"Oh Yes" he murmers "I'm afraid he put the fear of God into the womens circle!"
I'm curious now - so I has to ask "Did anyone get to see his face Vicar?"
He shakes his head "I'm afraid not..... he had a white beard and a Santa hat on!"
I smile and says "Oh dear oh dear .....some people!"

He went on......... saying "I can't help admiring this garden and the splendid job that you and the Lord have made of this land!"

So I stops and leans on my rake for a bit and then I says to him "Well Vicar......you should have seen the state of it when the Lord had it on his own!"

Have a Bootiful and Fruitful New Year!

Cheeeeerio!
Baz

No comments: