Tuesday 20 January 2009

Lord Noel On The River

Whatto! Countryphiles................
I recently went for a lovely walk through some of the beautiful countryside surrounding Virtual Manor and I came across three chaps who apparently wanted to cross a fast flowing river..............


They had no idea I was watching them so I just stood and wondered how they would manage to get across..............
I was amazed when one chap suddenly fell to his knees and prayed out loud saying "Lord give me the power and strength the cross the river!".....................
I was equally amazed when this chap suddenly seemed to become very strong and plunged into the rapids............swimming across the rivers fast flowing current!
I then saw the second chap came to the rivers edge.............
Then he too knelt down and prayed aloud saying "Lord give the skills and the strength to cross the river!"...................
I watched as this chap built a small raft from random debris lying about nearby and then rowed himself across this strong river...............
I was by now in complete wonderment as these seemingly miraculous events unfolded in front of me................. and I was keen to see what the third and final chap was going to do in order to get himself across..............
As I looked on I noticed that he seemed to have found inspiration from watching his friends manage their crossing ............and so he decided to use the same - by now - tried and trusted method................ I saw him slowly kneel down and pray aloud in exactly the same way that his friends had......
He called out "Lord give me the wisdom and knowledge to cross the river!"
I watched in complete awe..............
............as he turned into a woman and walked across the bridge!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: