Saturday 3 January 2009

Lord Noel on The Office Party

Whatto! Office Partygoers...............


I was sitting in a local bar late last night when a well dressed but fairly inebriated couple poured in.......

I could overhear the conversation they were having..............

about an Christmas party they'd just attended..............

from what I gathered he was called John and she was called Louise................

The conversation went like this..............
John: "Louise, tell me what went on tonight. Was I as bad as I think?"

Louise: "Oh, Even worse - you made a complete ass of yourself! You succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors, and insulted the Chairman of the company..... to his face."

John: "He's an idiot! ........... I wouldn't Pi55 on him if he was on fire!"

Louise: "well.........You did!..............and he immediately fired you!"

John: "Oh shit! Did I?............Oh my God!"


Louise: "Oh Yes...............you most certainly did!" She orders him a large glass of lemonade which he cradles in his hand for a few moments........... then the conversation begins again............

John: "Well Louise..............you know what?.........Screw him!............ Screw him and his whole board of directors!"

Louise: "Well John, I'm certainly glad you feel that way................ because I did!"

John: "Huh?"

Louise: "You're back to work on Monday!"



Tallyho!

Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: