Monday 12 January 2009

Lord Noel Live!......On AIR!

Whatto! Listeners................
I was recently invited to appear on Local Radio...............


They said they wanted a local 'Character' ............
....someone with "flair, creativity and class"..............
....... to take part in a Live "Question & Answer" session with Local People................
I must say that the Staff there treated me very hospitably................. I was even given Champagne in the 'Hospitality Lounge'............... "Cheers!" Har Har!
Yes...... all in all I thought the whole day went extremely well!....................
I was surprised by the range of questions that I was asked..............
Here are some of the more memorable ones:

DJ: Caller on Line 1..... You're through to Lord Noel....... go ahead!
Q: I've met a wonderful woman ....but she's living rough. I just wondered if you knew - What is the best thing about dating a homeless woman?Lord Noel: Well afterwards you can drop her off anywhere!
DJ: Thank you caller...... now to a female caller on line 2..... what's your question?
Q. Do you know - what should a woman say to a man she has just had sex with?Lord Noel: Yes my Dear I do! .......She can say whatever she likes............. He's sleeping!
DJ: Now on to line 3...........What would you like to ask Lord Noel?
Q. I wondered if you could tell me the difference between in-laws and outlaws?Lord Noel: Certainly!............Outlaws are wanted!
DJ: Thanks for you question.... I hope that helped............. Line 4 now...... ask your question please!
Q. Can you tell me - Where does 'virgin wool' come from?Lord Noel: I'm glad you asked me that....... Yes I certainly can...... Virgin wool comes from Ugly sheep!
DJ: Excellent.........I think that's sorted that one out..............next........Line 5!
Q. How can I spot a blind man at my local nudist colony?Lord Noel: Well........... It isn't hard!


Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: