Sunday 19 October 2008

Lost Dog

Whatto! animal lovers................

I went to see our neighbour yesterday and found that she was quite upset........

It seems that she'd lost her Chihuahua and was desperate to try to find him........

Being quite a 'large' lady - she spends alot of time indoors and her dog is a constant companion for her.......

I asked her when she'd last seen the dog and she told me that yesterday she was sitting on the couch watching TV and she called out for her puppy in the usual way but got no response!.........

That was apparently very strange as her dog is normally keen to see whatever she has to offer it...............

She mentioned that she found the cat flap in the back door open.........

So her assumption was that her dog must have got out that way.............

Knowing how much her companion means to her............ I immediately offered to assist her in any way I could...........

Obviously we were keen to notify as many people as possible so that we stood some chance of finding her lovely little doggie as soon as possible...............

I suggested that we print up some flyers and post them up around the village in a hope that someone may be able to assist............

It was then............. that I realised!............

Tallyho! Everyone............

Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: