Monday 3 January 2011

Lord Noel Asks "Will 2011 Be The Same Old Shit?"

Whatto! Peeps......


I find myself at a veritable crossroads.....
....wondering....
....should I take the plunge or not?
It's going to take a great deal of commitment on my part.....
...and a great deal of understanding from my friends and family....
...but in the end.....
...it could help Save the Planet!
I'm finding myself drawn more and more to the idea of using an Eco Toilet (or Composting Toilet) as a means of composting household waste and 'humanure' as it is known by enthusiastic aficionados.....
It started with the Wood Cutters Cottage on Grand Designs.....
...an idyllic living space in an idyllic setting.....
.....and there, centre stage (so to speak) was the eco-toilet.....
....kept entirely odour free with the simple addition of fresh saw dust....
...something the wood cutter had in abundance.
There are many rumours abounding about the unsuitability of humanure for such a project....
....but then I came across this book.....
...which begs to differ entirely.
So - if I do decide to take the plunge......
....do I invite my friends family and guests to participate in the scheme?....
....or should I keep a bucket outside just for them?

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel