Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lord Noel's Job Description

Whatto! Peeps....


Whilst I was "flying" down the road yesterday, I passed over a bridge only to find a Police Officer with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.
The Officer pulled me over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronising smirk that we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?"
To which I of course replied, "I'm late for an appointment."
"Oh yeah," the Officer scoffed, "what do you do?"
"I'm a rectum extenderist," I responded.
He looked confused, "A what?............"
"A rectum extenderist!" I repeated patiently...
"And just what does a rectum extenderist do?"
"Well," I explained, "I start by inserting one finger into the rectum, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then, once my whole hand is in, I work from side to side until I can get both my hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it...............
...............until it's about six feet."
"And just what the hell do you do with a 6-foot asshole?" he asked.
"You give him a radar gun..."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel