Sunday 16 January 2011

Lord Noel Being Malaproperly Creative

Whatto! Peeps...


 As I was walking through Town yesterday I met Fred, the short sighted Fireman.
Despite the fact that he looked rather scruffy (I assumed he'd dressed himself) he still fancies himself as a bit of a 'ladies man'....
....but I think most women consider him merely as a wolf in cheap clothing.
He told me that his eyesight is now so poor that his duties have been altered....
...and he's only allowed to use a fire distinguisher in an emergency. 
I then nipped into the Art Gallery and was immediately confronted with massive oil paintings of some frightfully gruesome monsters....
...luckily the Artist was on hand to speak about her work.....
...so I asked her about these rather monsterous images.
She told me they were just pigments of her imagination. 
We then had a very interesting discussion about the Artist Michelangelo (about whom she seemed very knowledgeable).....
....and she told me that he was the man who painted the Sixteenth Chapel. 
Then she offered to read my fortune with her Tarot cards.....
....apparently she's had lots of success with her techniques and has lots of local clients....
She can do this because she has extra-century perception.
I declined politely because I had an appointment with an old friend of mine....
....and I am sensible enough to realise that good punctuation means not being late. 
He enjoys my company and often refers to me as 'Lord Noel - the shining wit'!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel