Sunday 23 January 2011

Lord Noel on Waifs, Strays, Nutters and Bunny Boilers

Whatto! Peeps...

Look into the centre....and R....E.....L......A..........X........

Right.....

It's certainly true that the Internet brings all the strangeos and weirdos out of the wood work.....
Recently someone began talking to me on FACEBOOK......
"That's nice" I thought...
....and they asked me some questions about myself which I answered openly and honestly.
But for some reason....this person then decided that they would make MY life...
...THEIR mission!
....and they were subsequently horrified when I decided to surreptitiously 'Unfriend' them...
The email they sent me as a result of this action can be seen below and  somehow.....when I read it......I feel fully exonerates my actions......
I apologise in advance for their language....
...if you are at all squeamish.....log onto something else NOW!

"I am glad that you have decided to 'off load' me. You are one fucked up guy..for sure.
You think you are a spiritual and cool guy? no man, you are fucking with your own head so bad with your suspicious mind..you will give yourself alzheimers or something....I was trying to help you man..to understand you and help you on your life path....you need to play the game..but you couldn't
I lived with some pretty fucked up people in my life...a ma and pa stuck so far up their own arse they couldn't see their kid..but you --I thought we could talk, understand each other a bit..man was I out there...
Peace and love to you man..if you ever find it." 
I have removed their name (because I am a true gentleman and I would never do that to a Lady no matter how barmy she is)......
....but I do find it interesting that they should choose to include a Medical condition that my Father is currently suffering greatly in the latter stages of........
......so I fear they may have been researching me for longer than I have imagined!
Bear in mind that this is someone who has NEVER even met me!
....and yet for some reason they feel they can speak to me like this!
This is the Delusion that the Internet causes......
...people become familiar so quickly that they suddenly feel that they own you...
...every waif and stray with 'Issues' and delusions clamps onto you and then refuses to let go of their NEW BEST FRIEND!
Amazing isn't it?....and it makes the saying totally true that if you know someone you message them on Facebook......
....but if you REALLY know them....you actually TALK to them.

Best Wishes - and Peace and Love to you all even if you are an 'Unfriend'
Lord Noel