Monday 10 January 2011

Lord Noel on Local Entertainment

Whatto! Peeps....

Old Tony's Grandad....Getting his finger out

'Old Tony' is our notorious local drunk.....
He is someone with a long and chequered history ....
....and it's often difficult to separate the fact from the fiction....
He was in the bar one night begging Steve the bartender for one more drink even though he had run out of money.
In desperation, Old Tony said, "Listen, I have this unusual talent with which I entertained heads of state many years ago. I was a fully trained flatulist and I can fart the tune of the national anthem.
If I climb up on your bar and entertain your patrons by farting the national anthem, will you please give me one more drink?"

Steve thought about it for a few moments then agreed to the deal, so Old Tony, without hesitation, climbed up onto the bar and, without further ado, dropped his pants! 
We all watched in fascination as Old Tony began grunting and straining and, much to everyones surprise and disgust, had a tremendous bowel movement....
.....right there on the bar!

Steve looked understandably shocked and disgusted as he reached for a dustpan and brush.....
......but Old Tony was insistent....."Just a minute, just a minute." he wailed, "If I was a singer, you wouldn't be mad if I had to clear my throat!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel