Monday 20 July 2009

Lord Noel's Supermarket Trip

Whatto! shoppers......
I was in a queue at our local Supermarket.............

............and I notice this rather dishy blonde behind me............

............ she has just raised her hand and is giving me a big 'hello' wave............

I am rather taken aback that such a nice looking lady is waving at me........

....... and although her face is vaguely familiar.............

........... I can't place where I might know her from.......

........ so I say, "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies, "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children"

My mind is suddenly thrown into turmoil.................and immediately shoots back to the one and only time I have been unfaithful.....

........ 'Blimey!' I say, 'Did we meet on Cyrils stag do in Newport?'

........... 'When I got out of the police station and got back to the hotel room you had gone!?'

'No, ' she replies............

........... "I'm your son's English Teacher'


Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: