Wednesday 8 July 2009

Lord Noel - My American Dream

Whatto! Dreamers..............

Last night I had a very strange dream.............

It was set sometime in the future....................

.....and I could see OJ Simpson.................

....who suddenly has a heart-attack and dies!.............

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I'm not sure what to do with you right now," says the devil................
"You're definately on my list.......... but right now I have no room for you...................

......And you certainly have to stay here............ so I'll tell you what I'm going to do...............

I've got a couple of people here who weren't quite as bad as you..............

I'll let one of them go............ but you have to take their place!

..............I'll even let YOU decide who leaves!"

"Wow!" OJ thinks "A CHOICE!.........that sounds pretty good!"...........

So the devil opens the door to room number 1..........

Inside this room was Teddy Kennedy and a large pool of water...............

Ted kept diving in, and surfacing empty handed.............

Over, and over, and over.....................

..............he'd dive in and surface with nothing...............

Such was his fate in hell!

"No," OJ says............ "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer..............

and I don't think I could do that all day long."

So the devil leads him to the door of the next room...............

Inside this room is President George Bush being clawed at by hundreds of orphaned Afgan children......


All he does is slap them away from him, time after time after time.

OJ looked on and said: 'No, this is no good.................I've got this problem with my shoulder.......... I would be in constant agony if all I did was slap away children all day!'

The devil opens a third door...................

Through it, OJ sees Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose...............

Bending over him is Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best............

OJ looks at this in shocked disbelief, smiling widely..............and finally turns to the Devil and says, 'Yeah man, I can handle this.'

The Devil smiles.............. and says "OK, Monica..... you're free to go!"



Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: