Tuesday 7 July 2009

Lord Noel's Summing Up

Whatto! Businesspeople....................
The other day in the post........

............(otherwise known as the snail mail).........

..........I received a bill that I was a little confused about.............

So I decided to ask Lady Jacqueline for some mathematical help...........

I went to look for her..............

......and I finally found her deep inside Virtual Manor pampering herself in her personal gymnasium...........

She soon switched orf her exercise machine to give me her full attention.........

.......and I asked her this.............

"Darling............If I were to give you £20,000, minus 14%, how much would you takeoff?"

.....and she replied, "Everything but my earrings."

Wallop!



Tallyho!

Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: