Saturday 4 July 2009

Lord Noel Has Donut For Lunch!

Whatto! Sugar lovers..............
When we were recently invited to partake of donut for lunch with two very good friends of ours........
I immediately jumped at the opportunity .............
I love the freshly cooked ring donuts best....... hot off the machine......ready to be coated in lots of sugar....................
Just like these ones.............

YUMmmmmmmmmmm!
Delicious!
We met up with Baron Von Vyerscharta and his wife and we headed for the coast.............
I knew that was were the best donuts are made....... so my mouth was watering already!
I was somewhat surprised when he suggested we change into wet suits to "Enjoy the experience so much more!"........
Not wishing to appear prudish I went along with the idea.........
.........Never let it be said that I'm not game for anything!
And we posed for photographs close to the sea...............


Lady Jacqueline was as excited as I was and Baroness Philameena Phuttok was equally thrilled because she knew exactly what they had in store for us............


Imagine my surprise.........when The Baron suddenly produces a large Donut.........
........ for us all to ride on!
Yes..............
He tells us he intends to drag us about on the sea behind his speed boat!

Although I didn't take the camera out on the boat with us..............
......I can say that we had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon..............
......laughing our heads off as we bobbed violently up and down with our legs sticking up out of the donut!
I'd thoroughly recommend it to everyone for a brilliant afternoons entertainment!

And its far less fattening that the real thing!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes- Lord Noel

No comments: