Sunday 26 July 2009

Lord Noel's 'Best Balcony' Competition

Whatto! Balcony owners......
I must say.....I love a nice balcony.........
....don't you?
.....the fresh air and the wonderful views from them.........
.....and there are so MANY amazing Balconies......
....all over the World
This years 'Best Balcony Competition' has come up with the following impressive results.....
.....in reverse order.....

In 3rd Place:
Mrs Enid Clenchthorpe from Brighton
Enid says "I'm so pleased with my massive colourful bloomers...
..I just want the whole world to see them!...
...but these flowers keep getting in the way"



In 2nd place:Senoir Pedro Sanchez from Madrid
Pedro says "I like it when the women from the town walk past my flat and shout up at me 'Come-on Pedro!.....show us your meat!'......It makes me feel warm inside"

And in 1st Place:....this YEARS WINNER!
Mr & Mrs Arthur Wedgemore from Essex
They both say "We like doing it outside!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

2 comments:

Roses said...

This might be the Best Balcony Competition, but I didn't think you were supposed to throw the punchline over the side!

Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline said...

Haha! Sorry about the delay! I am having trouble with the old web wotsits this end.....still.....I think in the end it added to the overall suspense of the piece! x