Wednesday 14 December 2011

Lord Noel's New Dating Centre at Your Service!

What ho! Pepys...

Lord Noel's Dating Centre For Caring Professionals 

Our latest applicant is 'Heston' a 32 year old male...
...who likes taking care of himself..
..he writes:

"Dear Lord Noel,
I am a Tantric yoga instructor and harpist living in London but travelling frequently to Asia...
...I long for a more settled existence...
...with a more mature lady who is willing to share her dreams with me...
...and allow me to spend time giving her some of the pleasure she deserves from life...
Yours kindly
Heston Randolphus"

"Dear Heston.
Thank you for writing to me!
I will certainly give your ad an airing...
...but I fear that there may not be as much demand as you expect.
I'll run your appeal for a week...
...but I really don't hold out much hope..
I already have far too many applicants like you on my books... .
...sorry old chap."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: