Saturday 17 December 2011

Lord Noel Confronts Your Fears

What ho! Pepys...

Our Doctors are just too busy to see any more Patients
so I am offering this online service to viewers of this blog
completely FREE OF CHARGE
in an effort to 'give something back' to the Community 
that owes me so much already.
Here's another letter I squeezed from my bulging spam box

Dear Lord Noel
I enjoy using my hands a lot.
I like hitting things with them.
Really Hard!
Now my hands are really sore from punching a tree.
Can I please have a picture of you to punch?
I hate you!
Help me!
Pete Punchdrunk


Dear Peter
Thanks for taking some 'time out'
from your obviously busy schedule to write to me
As you asked I enclose a full sized photo of myself 
from my 'swimwear collection'
My Medical advice to you is that
if your hands are sore from fisting, 
why not try pussy-footing?

You're Welcome

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel