Tuesday 13 December 2011

Lord Noel Giveth More Free Advyce

What ho! Pepys...


In my continuing battle to save the NHS 
I offer more FREE medical advice to those who can ill afford it.

"Dear Lord Noel,
I love organising special treats for myself on my days off.
This week I went to Newmarket Horse Races 
to enjoy my treat there.
Do you ever get half way through eating a horse 
and think to yourself, 
“I’m not as hungry as I thought I was."?
I'm as confused as a fat bitch with a salad.
Are you not going to finish that potato?
Rosalind Tussocks"


"Dear Rosalind.
I have found that people such as yourself
generally fall into one of two categories.
If you're always organizing things, you have OCD. 
If you're always eating things, you have OBCD.
You - you greedy bugger - have both!

You're Welcome!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel