Sunday 18 December 2011

Lord Noel Meets Fans Of His Amazing Voice

What ho! Pepys...


We had yet another successful Karaoke night at our local pub
and all my adoring and loyal fans were there 
to enjoy hearing me sing some selected tracks 
from my forthcoming album.
I'm now getting quite used to performing on stage
and also being told by total strangers 
that my voice is 'Indescribable' and 'Like nothing I've ever heard before'.  
One gorgeous blonde came up to me for an autograph
after I'd just finished doing one of my 'Greatest Hots' 
(as I like to call them)
...just at the point where I'm sure I sounded exactly like Jon BonJovi!
She told me "I do a great impersonation of that Imran Khan's ex-wife."
"Jemima?" I suggested helpfully
"No" she replied, "I just do her voice."


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel