Tuesday 6 December 2011

Lord Noel Says 'Haypee Byrthdaye To Mee!'

What ho! Pepys...


Yet another year has passe'd...
...and as someone lucky enough to have been born under the starsign of Ophiuchus...


...I'm pleased to report that some extra memories have been added to the old rocking chair...
Things that I've said and done....


...pleasures I've derived just from being alive...
...people I've offended just by being alive...(Fuck them!)


...people whose company I've really enjoyed....
...and people whose company I've really missed...


Laughs I've been involved in...
...experiments I've undertaken...(not the clinical one's - they're awful!)


...Music I've composed...
...and things I've made with my own soft, hairy hands....


Some of them rather delicious!
...like the red wine I'm drinking right now...


...which also became a requested 18th Birthday present for my neice...
...(who used to shit her pants whenever I tickled her - by the way)


So we travel onwards and upwards!...
...as Xmas approaches and we celebrate the new sun being born...


...and January...which brings the 'new year' for those following the standard Calendar...
...and Thailand for those studying the 'Lord Noel' calendar....


...(Featuring January, February and March as topless months).
2012 was supposed (according to NASA)...


...to be the year of the massive Solar flare which wipes out civilisation as we know it...
...but that's now been rescheduled for 2013...


Which gives us extra time to eat drink and party!
...and enjoy every sodding Birthday we get!


Who know's what tomorrow might bring?
Oooooh! A Birthday Card?
Sweet Dreams everyone!


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: