Tuesday 11 October 2011

Lord Noel Does Sex.....Advice

Whatto! Peeps...


Sometimes (in my capacity as NHS Replacement) I get asked questions of a SEXUAL nature...
...If you are at all squeamish...
...Look away NOW!

Dear Lord Noel
A friend and I recently went to an orgy 
organised by Transport for London. 
We both waited ages to have sex with a bus driver...
..and then four came at once.
But what I'd really like to know is...
...is it slutty to fuck the system on a first date?
Yours Passionately
Ophilia Exhaustpipe

 Dear Ophilia
On reading your email...
...and judging from the photographs you attached
...this may be a case worthy of 'Private Consultation'
...at a mutually convenient time and hotel.
But in the meantime the best advice I can give you is...
...if you want to be respected...
 - get some new glasses.

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel