Saturday 26 September 2009

Lord Noel's Pledge Of Friendship

What ho! Friends..........

The lovely Irish people of this World.....
......of which I am lucky enough to include myself.....
...have many 'Toasts' 'Promises' and 'Blessings' to suit all occasions...........

There are lots that actually speak of true friendship.

But they are often cute and a bit twee.......... held together with little smiley faces.

So I was pleased when I came across "The Pledge of Friendship"......

....because it just says it like it is!

This is for our Friends!


When you are sad -- I will help you get pi55ed and plot revenge against the ba5tard who made you sad.

When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

When you smile - I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.

When you are scared -- I will take the pi55 out of you every chance I get .......until you're NOT scared any more.

When you are worried -- I will listen intently and then tell you stories about how much worse it could be until YOU STOP WHINING!

When you are confused - I will try to use only small words.

When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again....... I don't want whatever you have!

When you fall...... I will laugh at you, you clumsy ar5e.........but then I'll help you back up on your feet again.

This is my pledge to the very end. 'Why?' you may ask..........Because you are my friend.



What's YOUR favourite pledge?

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: