Tuesday 22 September 2009

Lord Noel On Exercising Discretion

Whatto! Fit persons........

Maybe it was the cake.......
....but I feel as though my torso has started to become an odd shape.......
....so I went back to the Doctor to get a second opinion.....
....and when she finally got up orf the floor from laughing at me....
...she gave me the 'all clear' to attend exercise classes.
I decided to enrol for the 'Aerobics for Seniors' class.
Well!.....
...I bent myself all over the place.....
.....I twisted into shapes I never thought were possible!....
....I gyrated my hips into strange contorted positions.......
....I jumped frantically and vigorously up and down.......
..... and perspired quite heavily for about an hour.
In fact..........
....by the time I got my leotard on, the class was over.


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: