Friday 4 September 2009

Lord Noel Thinks Everyone Should Have A Hobby

Whatto! Pensioners...........

If you're like me............
....and have some extra time on your hands...........
....there's nothing better than taking up some sort of hobby.......

I like to do life drawing classes.............
.....I find it very therapeutic......
.....and extraordinarily difficult to achieve the level of realism I prefer......

....but I persevere bravely.......
....in the face of adversity.............

I normally prefer to work from the studio in my home.............
Where I have a particular masterpiece I've been working on for several months now.
My model showed up and, after exchanging the usual greetings and smalltalk, she began to undress for the day's work................
I actually felt under the weather and said to her "Don't bother, I'm not feeling too sharp.......
.......you can go home, but I will still pay you for today.............
.....I'll just fix myself some hot brandy to try to shake it orf!"
The model said, "Oh, please, let me fix it for you. It's the least I can do."
I agreed and told her to fix herself a cup too.
We were sitting in the studio chatting and enjoying the drinks, when I heard the front door open and close, then some familiar footsteps...........
"Oh No!" I whispered loudly...........
"It's my wife! Quick! Take all your clothes off!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: