Friday 1 August 2008

Lord Noel Gets Wet And Wild

Whatto! yet again from Lord Noel!!


This week I took delivery of an amazing little vessel..............

which will enable me to hang around with extremely attractive Broads.............


Look at my smiling face everyone!

You can see I'm thrilled with my latest purchase.................

And here is my front end.............

pointing downstream............

towards adventure......................

....and tranquility..............
...................and NATURE!..............

They even have Bally SIGNS out here................

............. and at 4 mph
.............one has plenty of time to make any tricky any decisions!

Everywhere I looked there was beauty...............


Sometimes I just drifted...............

and watched...............

.............. & listened in wonderment..................


Sometimes I laughed out loud with pleasure....................
(Don't worry there was no-one else about).................

Of course ............. I had to stop once I'd reached HOLLAND!


Tallyho! ........and HAPPY KAYAKING!!
Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: