Tuesday 5 August 2008

Lord Noel Has Taste

Whato! Everyone.....




I suppose that taste is something that you either have.........


......or haven't got...................


I know that cooking certainly doesn't come easy to me...............


Perhaps thats why so many people prefer to eat.............
from plastic packets?............

I once asked a Gorgeous local chef...............

how she cooked her famous quiches...................


She said that she just "Puts everything in.....

"Except Living things".

Sound advice indeed!.........

(Although I suspect there are those with glass fronted oven doors who could derive hours of amusement from the sight of hamsters dancing on top of a hot quiche!)

and then she gives it all a "Damn good Forking!"........


Here is the tongue!...........

isn't it a wonderful organ?...............

able to disseminate so many varied flavours...............



and do so many crazy things too!.........
.....hours of endless pleasure can be derived from this amazing organ!...........
and to be able to delight and excite the tongue is an ART in itself........
I must admit that I admire all Bakers for their skill and tenacity..............

Here's Josephine Baker...............

I admire her too!......................


Good wholesome cake is so enriching for the soul..............

and so filling for the stomach................


So whether you fancy a cake or a quichie.............



please enjoy it with the utmost taste!.............

Best wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: