Friday 26 August 2011

Lord Noel on Learning

Whatto! Peeps...

Well done to everyone who recently passed their GCSE's...When I was at school all I got was a B in Insectology, a C in Marine Biology an F in Swearing, an E in Fleming and a U in McGregor. People have asked me "Lord Noel - How many GCSEs does it take to change a lightbulb?" And I reply, in a rather way....."How many WATT?!" Har Har Har!. No but seriously, the whole point of GCSE's is to get you the job that you'll love for the rest of your life and one job interview tip I can definitely recommend is: whenever you're asked what 'special skills' you've got, show them that trick where it looks like you’re pulling your own thumb in two.
All in all I think that qualifications are very overrated so don't worry too much if you didn't the results you were after. I have a friend who didn't get any A-levels at all and he's got a fantastic job masturbating drunk men in car parks for small change.


You're welcome!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: