Wednesday 3 August 2011

Lord Noel Clowns Around!

Whatto! Peeps...

As it was Lady J's birthday recently...
...I took her out for a meal...
...and a special surprise treat!
She'd mentioned to me that 'Friday is Fish and chip night' - so I bore that in mind...
...when I took her out to Harry Ramsdens Fish & Chip Restaurant for her birthday meal.

It's celebrated as 'World Famous'...
...but goodness knows why...
It was pleasant enough - but nothing to write home about.
But it served it's purpose nicely...
..especially as Lady J had chosen to wear some shoes which were virtually useless for walking in.
It was only a 50 second walk to my surprise gift to her...
...a front row ticket to...
...THE CIRCUS!







Three motorcycles rode around inside this sphere at the same time...sorry! No crashes!


I Love these sinister looking old clown heads...


Enjoying the Circus bar during the interval

It was surprisingly good fun and at times, astounding by the human feats we witnessed...
...and for some reason they picked on me several times...
...Making me stand up and dance the YMCA with a Bob the Builder hat on...
...and at one point making me stand up and they taped a bucket to my head...
...over my hands so I couldn't get it off!

That's the last time I buy a ring-side seat!

Needless to say I got sprayed with water from a hose too!
It's nice to know that I can provide amusement for the Clowns!

The view down to the ring from the bar

Magic, Fire and beautiful ladies in cloaks!...nuff said



I had to fight the urge to leap in there with them!


...she was very pleased by the end of the night...
...which made my day.

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: