Saturday 15 August 2009

Lord Noel Enjoys Live Music

What ho! Music Lovers..............


Although I can often be found caressing my Ivory's..........
.....as I while away the hours tinkling on my pianoforte...........
I really am also a keen follower of 'Live Music' in terms of stadiums and concerts.
The energy.................the lights............
.....the overall excitement of a Live show is really very special to me.
And if I find a performer worth seeing........
.....I will travel miles just to catch a glimpse of them.
One such performer is Anne Eiffel..........
.....a french lead singer for the band 'The Towers'.
If you've never seen them.......
I can strongly recommend them.....
....and although they aren't famous now.....
....I'm sure they soon will be.
I went to Paris recently to see one of her concerts.....
....but the trouble is (as usual).....
....that the stadiums are so huge.....


...you can't see anything unless you move right up to the front!
So I pushed gradually through the crowd .............and as I neared the stage I saw the support act coming to the end of their set......
.....but I didn't really think a lot of them.........
....their lead singer was sloppy.........
........ and basically all over the place.....

They finished their set to mild, polite applause.........

Then it was time for 'The Towers' to come on stage!
I moved still closer to get a better look..........


....and very soon the energy levels were sky high!
The guitars ....... sending out their familiar anthems.....


.....and all around you could feel the atmosphere 'buzzing' with electricity!
Then Anne walked out on stage!...
...with her troupe of dancers......to tumultuous applause!
She was looking as gorgeous and confident as ever!


There has been a lot of bad press on Anne recently........
......and this was her big chance to show the critics what she was made of........... and that she was still in 'great shape'


The guitars strummed out her latest single "I've got nothing to hide!"
....and she moved sensuously to the front of the stage........
......... to let us all have it!
The crowd roared!......and then surged forward to get a closer look.
And with that one song......
....Anne proved right there and then.... to anyone with eyes to see........
That she's certainly got it............ and also that she is a real woman...
.....who's capable of putting on a fantastic show!
What an spectacle!
What a beauty!
Wow!
THAT'S what I call........
....... Anne Eiffel!


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: