Thursday 10 February 2011

Lord Noel on Wonderful and Amazing ME!

Whatto! Peeps.....


I am absolutely thrilled to announce that my dear, dear Agent Cynthia has organised a Promotional Tour for me this Summer to promote my brand new book!..........
Simply entitled "My Story" it is jam-packed full of details from my thrilling and distinguished life and lovingly charts my meteoric rise from 'Facinatingly talented person' to 'International Beach Bum'......
It will be on sale from a small selection of carefully vetted Top Quality book retailers to begin with....
...until the reordering quantities get so huge that we have to involve WH Smiths (again!).



AND! .....Due to overwhelming public demand we shall also be touring in the same way we did two years ago with my highly successful "An Audience with Lord Noel"....which was naturally a complete Sell-Out!
This years show will have the usual portion of humour and I shall also be including some readings 'in person' from my delightful new book ..."My Story".
I've also decided to include a short dramatic section in which I shall perform sketches for my adoring public accompanied by some marvelously exciting Burlesque dancers....
....who I actually manage to get on famously with! 

I imagine tickets will sell out awfully quickly (again!)....so grab them if you can!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel