Saturday 12 February 2011

Lord Noel has Chronological Conversations

Whatto! Peeps.....

I was in our local pub when a handsome young chap walked in.
He took a seat right next to a very attractive lady who was sitting alone in the bar. 
I observed as he gave her a quick glance then casually looked at his watch for a moment.
The woman seemed to notice this movement and asked, 'Is your date running late?'
'No', he replied,'I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it..'
The intrigued woman said, "a 'state-of-the-art' watch? What's so special about it?"
The chap explained, 'It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically.'
The lady smiled and said, 'What's it telling you now?'
'Well' he began, 'It says you're not wearing any panties.'
The woman giggled loudly, spluttering a little of her drink and replied 'Well it must be broken then because I AM wearing panties!'
The chap smiles, shakes his wrist, taps his watch and then says,  'Aha! The bloody thing's an hour fast!'

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel