Wednesday 8 September 2010

Lord Noel on Being Art Classy

Whatto! Peeps....
....Lord Noel here....
If you are a regular reader of our articles....
...you doubtless know already....
...that I am a deeply Artistic person.
I therefore appreciate creative endeavours....
....in all their myriad forms.....
You can imagine how pleased I was...
...to find this beautiful work...
...which combines great technical ability...
....with a subject matter....
...I am intensely interested in...
...the female form.
It makes me want to...
...start up some Life Drawing Classes...
...here at Virtual Manor....
...but I'm not sure how I'd manage...
...for models....

...any volunteers?
(see more of Steve Hanks work here)

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

2 comments:

brown eyed girl said...

If youre serious about organising this art class. I would do it.

Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline said...

Whatto! That's what I like to hear....a willing volunteer! Looks like we have a model folks...so anyone else like to attend? ...or is it going to be just me and a naked female model? Wallop!...Tallyho!