Sunday 13 December 2009

Lord Noel Hears Wise Words

Whatto! Yuletiders....


I was chatting with my gardener today.......
.....and I suggested to him that all plants should be regarded as 'female'......
....because of all the 'nurturing' and 'delicate handling' they require......
....and he said "No, no, Lord Noel....it's much much more than that....
......some plants are even BETTER than women!"....
....and he went on.....
....to explain what he meant.....
....using a Xmas tree as his example.......
He said "A Christmas tree doesn't care how many other Christmas trees you have had in the past......
......and a Christmas trees don't get cross if you want to use exotic electrical devices on it.....
It also doesn't care if you have an artificial one hidden in the cupboard......
......and it will even let you feel it before you take it home!
A Christmas tree doesn't get mad if you check out it's roots......
.....and when you're finished with it, you can throw it away for recycling....
A Christmas tree also doesn't get jealous when it's around other Christmas trees......
......and it doesn't care if you watch football all day!...."


But at this point I'd wandered indoors to get myself some champagne!
Tallyho!
I wonder what tree I would be?
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: