Monday 7 December 2009

Lord Noel Says "GoGaGa!"

Whatto! Titled ones........

 

If - like us - you happen to hold a Title of some kind.......
....you will be aware that all us Titled personages......
....tend to bally well know each other quite well.
Usually as a result of excessive interbreeding at some stage in the twisted old family tree....
...har! har!
So my attention was recently brought to bear.......
....on a new 'Lady' on the scene.......


.....who I have yet to meet.
I'm not yet certain of her credentials.......
....and over the years I've come to know most of the British Aristocracy of course.....


....and I'm sure I would have remembered her if she'd been at Ascot last season.......


Although I gather despite being very talented.......
....(having already received several awards)........


 ....she's apparently quite a shy person really........


I can certainly relate entirely to that.....
....having spent most of my rather colourful life....
...pursued by the press!


I understand that she also likes dressing up!
So already we have alot in common!


Being a bit of a fashion 'Icon' myself.......
I can appreciate the skill it takes to throw together an entirely new look........
.....with minimal materials......
And I can understand that whenever I try to get 'my people' ring 'her people'.....
....for a formal introduction........
.....they tell me "She's a bit tied-up right now".....


....(probably all that charitable work she's involved with)....
I gather she's someone who prefers to remain largely anonymous......


.....which is always so difficult to do.......
....when one is talented and gorgeous like myself
But I really just wanted her to know......
....that she's welcome ANY time at Virtual Manor......
....where we could spend a very pleasant evening together......
....playing at the pianoforté......


....or even playing Poker....
(as I understand she also has particular skills in that area).....

One thing's for sure.......
....wherever she goes.......


I shall be right behind her!

Tallyho!
Are you stalking any Celebrity Aristocrats?

Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: