Monday 7 December 2009

Lord Noel Says - It's What's Underneath That Matters!

Whatto! Designers........


I was fascinated to see a very unusual sight ahead of me on the escalator of a well known local store.....
I really had to look very closely to make sure I wasn't imagining things!


Apparently it's a fashion trend that's originated in the far east......
....which creates an amazing illusion for unsuspecting spectators......


Personally - if I bought something like this then I'd want it to show the illusion of a pert posterior....
....rather than a flabby one....
...otherwise...what's the point?
I thought I'd warn you so that you're prepared for it......
.....in case you come cheek to cheek with the same vision...


Now (as is always the case)........
....... some clever designer has pushed the boundaries still further....


I'm not sure if this will be available in M&S yet.......
....but you have been warned!

Tallyho!
I've had some very interesting fashion faux pas

Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: