Friday 18 December 2009

Lord Noel Says - No Problem!

Whatto! Agony aunts.....


As a service to the local community in our lovely little village......
....I run an advice column in our Parish magazine which is proving to be quite popular....
I recently responded to a lady named Stella who wrote in asking for advice.....
She wrote:

Dear Lord Noel,
The other day I left early for work, leaving my husband at home watching TV. My car stalled and completely broke down about a mile from home and I had to walk all the way back to get my husband's help.
When I let myself in, I couldn't believe my eyes!....He was in our bed with my neighbours 19 year old daughter!
I am 32 and my husband is 34 and we have been married for 10 years. When I confronted him, he broke down in tears and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months! He refuses to go to counselling with me and I am a complete wreck...can you please help me?
Yours sincerely - Stella

I of course did my best to respond as positively as possible to this womans difficult dilemma.....


Dear Stella,
A car stalling after being driven for a short distance indicates to me a variety of faults.....Start off by checking the fuel levels and see if there is any debris from the tank causing a blockage. If that is clear it's probably worth checking the vacuum pipes and hoses for tightness on the manifold. Otherwise it could be a grounding wire that's causing the trouble.....but this would be worth getting it properly checked by an electronics engineer.
I hope this helps - Lord Noel

Tallyho!

The best advice I had - I gave away for free....
Best Wishes Lord Noel & Lady Nagger

No comments: