Wednesday 16 December 2009

Lord Noel Sticks It Right Up Your Ramsay

Whatto! Chefs......

"I made the fucking F word fucking palatable!"

When I go to an extremely expensive restaurant......
....nothing completes the experience better for me than to find the service is courteous and efficient.
The idea of paying good money to be abused and sworn at by the Proprietor......
....(someone like that infamous lout Gordon Ramsay for instance).....
...is NOT my idea of a good night out.
I began to think I was alone in not wanting to have a chef come and tell me to 'F' orf if I asked for more salt......
....but it seems that more people are avoiding Gordon than I first thought.
Apparently Mr Ramsay's Empire has become a trifle unravelled......
......and we are being told that it is mainly due to "some ill-timed 'over-expansion' just as the economy was nose diving"......
....but in my opinion.....
....the only thing guilty of 'over-expansion' was Gordons own EGO.

I'm so fucking famous I can stab myself in the fucking face!

When did it suddenly become 'COOL' to verbally abuse and bully people who need help?
....and then package it up as entertainment?

"Fucking Cooking is what's made me so Fucking popular! ....you Fucks!"

Last year his Holdings Group breached the covenants on their £10,500,000 loan with RBS.
Advisers suggested he should have declared himself bankrupt.....
....but again Gordons EGO got in the way.


Instead he is trying to swing it round by making swinging cuts in the organisation.
Anyone trying to spread himself between his TV shows on two continents and his cookbook writing....
...AND run a chain of restaurants.....
...has to be ASKING for trouble..
As he repeatedly tells hapless restaurateurs on Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, being a chef requires hard work and dedication.
But he seems to have forgotten even that lesson because Critics say the quality of the food in HIS restaurants has slipped.
Maybe he should have taken some of his OWN advice.
Further hurting his reputation were allegations in the U.K. media of a seven-year extramarital affair.


And apparently the Telegraph reported that Ramsay had exaggerated his youthful soccer exploits.
....oh yes....and he's in hot water with tax authorities and behind in his payments to suppliers.
Anyone hoping for the foul-mouthed celebrity chef to get what's long been coming to him will no doubt have their wildest dreams come true.
But for Gordon.......
....it's time to go back to his own personal "Hell's Kitchen"....
....and prepare his just dessert.

Tallyho!
Gordon IS a moron!
Best wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline

No comments: