Friday 17 June 2011

Lord Noel the Preacher

Whatto! Peeps...

As much as I don't believe in the concept of Heaven and Hell (except here on earth) I fulfill my duties as a part-time guest speaker at Sunday school whenever I'm asked to. 
When I'm there I like to test the modern generation to see whether they all believe they can all get into Heaven by just being nice to each, so I asked the children in my class, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would I get into Heaven?"
"No!" the children all answered.
"Really?" I replied. "What if I cleaned the church every day, mowed the churchyard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would I get into Heaven?"
Again the answer was "No!"
"Well", I continued, "then how can I get into Heaven?"
A five-year-old boy shouted, "You gotta be dead!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: