Saturday 4 June 2011

Lord Noel on Stretching a Point

Whatto! Peeps.....
 
Just like dear old Father Ted, I too have found myself getting lost in the lingerie department of M&S...
...many times....
...and I have been told that they intend to reorganise the stores to rectify this 'problem'...
(I told them there really is no need.) 
This time I got lost I noticed a older lady shopping for a bra....
....but she had an unusual problem which she was discussing with the sales assistant. 
"One of my breasts is much longer than the other one" she said.
The lingerie saleslady replied, "Really? How did that happen?"
"To be honest with you," said the shopper, "my husband can't sleep...
...unless he has my breast in his mouth. And over the years it's taken it's toll....
....that's why one is so much longer than the other."
"How odd," says the clerk, "my husband does the exact same thing but my
breasts are the same size."
"Yes?" says the shopper, "but I bet you don't sleep in twin beds."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: