Friday 3 June 2011

Lord Noel offers Help About The House

Whatto! Peeps....

Sometimes women think they know the bally lot!
Just because they are able to boast about being able to wash clothing in that square thing with the round porthole at the front and press things with that heavy hot metal whatsit...
...and they even brag about being able to use one of those sucky things that gets grit out of carpets.
Anyway - I believe that women are overlooking the wealth of knowledge that men can bring to any situation.
Our approach is likely to be a little different...
...in that we are probably far more analytical and theoretical about problem solving.
When my wife recently asked me "Lord Noel, what can you suggest to make my life more enjoyable?"...
...I leaped at the chance to assist her!
And I retired to my shed with some coloured crayons, some graph paper, a calculator and a bottle of wine...
...After several hours and several glasses I came up with the following suggestion which meets all the necessary criteria AND left her quite speechless:

"Avoid incurring nasty head injuries during unexpected power cuts by always wearing a miners helmet in the home. This simple addition means that you'll be immune to falling objects AND be able to find your way around in the dark."


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: