Saturday 11 June 2011

Lord Noel has the Final Word

Whatto! Peeps....
  
"Trust me...I do this all the time."
 
"Hold my drink...and watch this!" 
 
"We're all going to be perfectly safe....as long as it doesn't rain."  
 
"Of course it's sterile."
 
"That'll be enough fuel to make it across the desert."
 
"It's so tame you can put your head right inside its mouth."

"It should be ok to swim in."

"Is it supposed to make that noise?" 

"It doesn't look like the bridge is out."

"These are the non-toxic variety." 

"My husband will never find out."

"Come a bit closer to the edge...it's perfectly safe." 
 
"We'll be okay jumping from here."
 
"You're sure you're not too tired to drive?" 
 
"It didn't move when I kicked it - so it must be dead."
 
"Anyone else think these beanshoots taste weird?"
 
 
Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: