Tuesday 17 March 2009

Lord Noel's Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Whatto! Irish people everywhere............ 

Today is a great day for getting together and having a good old laugh with like-minded people.......
And if you can amongst lots of irish people...........so much the better!
I was chatting with Padraig and Connor last night in a bar when the conversation got round to death........
Connor said that he had a special bottle of vintage Irish whiskey set aside for when he died......
.....and then he turns to Padraig and asks him......... "Would you do me the honour, as my life-long friend, of pouring this beautiful spirit that I've kept for so long over my grave once they've put me into the ground?"
Padraig replies "Connor!......I'm so touched that you should ask me to do such a beautiful thing for you........and indeed.....I'd be happy to do it for you....... my good friend!"
Connor - with tears welling up in his eyes - says "Ah thank's Padraig......... sure that really means alot to me!"
"No problem" says Padraig......... "There's just one thing Connor......"
"What's that Padraig?" says Connor.......
"Well" says Padraig........."Do you mind if I strain it through my kidneys first?"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacqueline
Dress With Finesse

No comments: