Tuesday 24 March 2009

Lord Noel On Ouch! Oohh! & Aaahhh!

Whatto! Golfers..... 

I was out on the golf course the other day with a friend of mine when suddenly a stray golf ball came whizzing through the air and struck my friend at full speed............
I heard the "Whack!" and saw him clasp his hands together at his groin and immediately fall to the ground in agony.........
He was rolling around on the floor when a woman golfer rushed through some nearby bushes from a nearby tee and immediately began to apologize..............
She went straight over to my friend and said "Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me"...............
He grimaced and said his through gritted teeth "Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes".............
He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin.......
She persisted in offering to help him and he finally agreed......
She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside...............
She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and then asked him, "How does that feel"?
My friend smiled and said, "It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken!"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel & Lady Jacquelinewww.dresswithfinesse.co.uk
Dress With Finesse

No comments: