Friday 13 February 2009

Lord Noel Offers A Penny For Them............

Whatto! Parents................
I was thinking about the time as a child when my parents took me to a particularly swish restaurant...........
 
My Father - being ever the joker - decided to show me a trick with some pennies.............
It was meant to be a magic trick of some sort..............
......and he thought he'd managed to slip one coin into his mouth without me seeing.......
Wrong!....
But I played along anyway..............
Suddenly my Father starts choking and going blue in the face.............
My Mother realises he's swallowed the penny and starts slapping him on the back.........
My Father keeps choking..............
My Mother is panicking........... shouting for help!
Suddenly a well dressed woman in a blue business suit gets up from her seat at a nearby table and makes her way over to us...................
Reaching my Father the woman losens and carefully drops his trousers...............
......then she grabs hold of my Fathers testicles and starts to squeeze and twist them!......
After a few seconds my Father convulses violently........

......coughs .........

........and brings up the swallowed penny!.................
.........and as it rolls across the restaurant floor................
........ the woman releases her grip on my Father's testicles...............
.........scoops up the coin from the floor................ and hands it to my Mother!
My Mother is so relieved that my Father is no longer suffering that she goes over to the woman to thank her.............
I hear my Mother saying "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic!................ Are you a doctor?"'
"No" the woman replies....................
........"A Divorce lawyer"

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: