Saturday 28 January 2012

Lord Noel Identifies A Niche Market

What ho! Pepys....
...Lord Noel here....



In these difficult times, it seems all too common to see previously flourishing businsses 'going to the wall'.....
....so I was pleasantly surprised to see one of our High Stree shop being refurbished for re-opening.
I peered through the shop window and saw inside that there were two workmen sitting down, having a break....
As yet, the shop wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up....
.....but I was curious to know what new enterprise was afoot....
...so I ventured inside the soon-to-be new shop.
I wandered inside and smiled sweetly and said "Hello Gentlemen! I'm Lord Noel and I was wondering what it is that this shop will be selling?"
One of the men smiled widely whilst elbowing the chap sitting next to him in an unsubtle manner....
....and replied, "We're selling arse-holes!"..... somewhat sarcastically
They both giggled together like naughty schoolboys at their clever retort which clearly demonstrated their shared superior intellect.....
"Really?" I replied without skipping a beat.....
"You must be doing very well .......
.....you've only got two left!"


Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: