Thursday 24 November 2011

Lord Noel is NHS Stand In

What ho! Pepys...


A very good Doctor friend of mine was invited to attend a meeting.
Unfortunately he was delayed by a Medical Emergency so couldn't get there.
He sent me a message with the details - asking me if I could go in his place...
...and as it just involved listening and taking notes for him to read later on, I agreed.
I arrived at the venue in good time but was unable to find the right meeting room...
...there were so many offices in the building and some weren't even numbered!
As this was taking ages I was now late!
I was becoming a trifle flustered and embarassed...
...so I felt lucky when I saw a likely looking group through a glass screen...
...and burst into the room...
"Is this the emergency meeting of the Premature Ejaculation Society?" I asked
"I came as quickly as I could."

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel