Sunday 17 July 2011

Lord Noel's Advice on Asking For Directions When Lost

Whatto! Lost People.....

I can honestly say that if I ever get my drivers licence back and am driving along somewhere with which I am completely unfamiliar, I will continue to never ask for directions from people.
Call me stubborn but you see, I am completely different from other motorists, particularly the so called 'Women motorists' - who tend to always ask complete strangers for directions if they are lost.
My advice to any motorists who are lost and ask for directions is this:
If you are lost and decide to ask for directions from a female, you can increase your chances of a successful outcome by making sure that the woman you ask has extremely small breasts as they are the sort who are usually blessed with more brains than the big buxom types.

You're welcome!...

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: