Monday 6 February 2012

Lord Noel Gives FREE Relationship Advice

What ho! Pepys...

Today my bulging 'In Box' has leaked out this missive 
from a concerned viewer...
" Dear Lord Noel...
I bought my wife in Thailand..
and it's somewhere I can recommend...
if you are looking for a REAL bargain.
But, of late, I have become increasingly concerned.
You see, my wife isn't like other women...
...for a start she's got a moustache, and a penis.
What should I do?
Yours frottingly
Anita Shyt"


"Dear Anita.... 
Your new wife sounds very much 
like a lot of Thai woman I've come across.
My wife Lady Jacqueline is also a typical woman....
....but in a slightly different way....
...for example I bought her a microscope for her birthday 
the first thing she said to me was...
"Will my bum look big in this?
How we laughed.".

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: