Friday 6 May 2011

Lord Noel's 'To Do' Lists

Whatto! Peeps....

The other day I met someone in a cafe in town and we got chatting.
One of the things he said resonated very strongly within me....
....he said "I really don't want to hurt you.....but it's definitely on my list."
This suddenly made me realise that I should leave the Cafe immediately and go straight home.....
....to resume a practice I abandoned long ago.....
...the making of 'To Do' lists!

So far I have come up with the following:
1. Sleep with a 19th century Hungarian composer. 
(That's on my To-Do Liszt)
2. Watch the entire series of Starwars Films.
(That's on my R2D2 list)
3. Record a 60s-style pop song. 
(That's on my To Do Ron Ron List).
4. Learn how to sing like Frank Sinatra. 
(That's on my To-Dooby dooby doo list).
5. Sacrifice a Goat in a mystical ceremony.
(That's on my To-Voodoo list)

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: