Tuesday 3 May 2011

Lord Noel says "On The Ball City!"

Whatto! Peeps.....

What a fantastic Birthday present for our lovely, internationally renown but totally local TV Chef Delia Smith....
....as Norwich finally secure their position in the Premiership Division!


As Chairman of the club she is naturally absolutely thrilled to bits.
It's been a bit of a cliff hanger at times and lots of nails have been well bitten down to the knuckles as Norwich got closer to their goal.......
...and last night it literally was just one goal.
The guessing and worry is finally over as only two teams can be assured of promotion....
...and Norwich (together with QPR) are confirmed as being one of those two teams.


I've already rung Paul Lambert the team's manager to let him know that they have made myself and Lady Jacqueline extremely happy.....


....and he was very pleased with my news - telling me that awfully nice chap Stephen Fry (also a Chairman of the club and an avid Norwich City fan) is totally ecstatic too!...
Stephen's exact words were " Yeeesssssssssss! Hurrah hurrah hurrah hurrah hurrah!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeee-hi!!! NCFC in the premiership!!! I'm so happy I could explode!! Oh my Lordy I just don't know what to DO with myself ... Norwich City FC in the premiership! Let joy be unconfined!"


Well done everyone!

Tallyho!
Best Wishes - Lord Noel

No comments: